ITESKUL is expanding and we are looking for enthusiastic and passionate trainers (part time or full time)
for German, French, Japanese, Spanish and Dutch languages to join our team!
Interested candidates please email your updated resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please mention the position you are applying for in the email subject line.
Corporate Recruiters for Foreign Languages
ITESKUL also partners with Organizations and Recruitment Agencies in helping you source the talent you
For any staffing requirements, please send a note to email@example.com along with the position
Senior Java expert for a permanent position in Germany
A software development company is looking for
a Senior Java expert with a B1 level proficiency in German language.
• Role: As a Java developer you will be joining a team, working on
one of our client projects
• Skills: Java, JSF, Angular JS, Spring Framework, Testing
frameworks, Hibernate (or other JPA), Relational database
Oracle/MySQL/Postgres, Clean coding
• Experience: 4 to 5 Years
• Position: Associate / Senior Associate (Java Development)
• Location: Germany
• Competitive salary plus performance based variable component
• 25 working days of holiday
• Training for German language and latest technology frameworks
• English (very good), German (Level B1)
• Should be able to handle small modules and work in a
team/independently at client’s office
• Familiarity and application of Clean Code and TDD principles
• Experience with JUnit, Cucumber or other testing frameworks
• Sound knowledge of version control and build-systems (e.g. svn,
• Agile mindset, ideally with prior experience working in Scrum,
Kanban or XP